- To enable the functionality of our website (technical and functional cookies)
- To generate general statistics and gain insight into the use of our website by the public to improve and optimize our website and services (analytical cookies)
- To show personalized advertisements (marketing cookies)
When you visit our website for the first time, we show a message explaining the cookies we use. We will ask for your permission to place the cookies if we are obliged to do so.
You can set your web browser to accept cookies only with your permission. Please refer to your browser manual for more information. Please note that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit.
Deletion of cookies
Most cookies have an expiration date. This means that they expire automatically after a certain period and no longer register data about your visit to the website. Another option is to
delete the cookies manually before the expiration date. Consult the manual of your browser for this.
We take security measures to limit misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. We keep backups of our data in a secure location and we do our best to use encryption when feasible and useful. In particular, we use network connectivity via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Using this encryption system ensures that data sent between you and our systems over the internet remains confidential. Personal data will not be kept longer than is necessary to perform the agreement with you, except in cases where any legal obligation precludes the removal of personal data
Your privacy rights
You have the following rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to see which personal data we have processed about you.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to correct any personal data that we have processed about you if this data is (partially) incorrect.
- Right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by us, or to direct marketing.
- Right to be forgotten: you can submit a request to us to delete the personal data we have processed about you.
- Right to withdraw your consent: If you have given us your consent to process personal data, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Right to data portability: where technically possible, you have the right to ask us to transfer your processed personal data to a third party.
- Right to restriction of processing: in some cases you can submit a request to us to (temporarily) restrict the processing of your personal data.
When you make a request, we may ask you to identify yourself. We request this information to ensure that you are the correct person to whom the personal data belongs.
We usually respond to your request within a month. This period can be extended by two months if it turns out that the request is complex or is bound by a specific law. You will be notified within one month of a possible extension of this term.
If you want to exercise any of your rights, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amendment of this privacy and cookie statement
We may change this privacy and cookie statement from time to time. Changes will be published on our website. It is therefore recommended that you consult this privacy and cookie statement regularly, so that you are aware of these changes.
If you have any questions or would like to make a complaint about our use of personal data, please contact us using the contact details at the bottom of this privacy and cookie statement. We will investigate and respond to any complaint we receive. However, if you believe that we are not helping you properly, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority responsible for protecting personal data against our processing of your personal data. For the Netherlands, this is the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Hang Eleven International B.V.
1054 HX Amsterdam
Phone: +31 642569820
KvK: 863849556VAT number: NL863849556B01